Sony PlayStation - When Sony first went to retail to discuss the launch of PlayStation 1, there was a history of consumer electronics companies with failed games consoles. Our team helped Sony navigate games retailing to ensure they reached their sale and trade marketing goals. As a result we spent 11 years with Sony as their representative and together we launched over $1 billion dollars of Sony PlayStation products. These products included PlayStation 1, 2 and 3, PSP and all related accessories and software. The biggest customer we were responsible for was Best Buy.
We assisted on the following areas:
- Go to market strategy communication and execution
- Program negotiation (price, terms, operational/logistics)
- Trade marketing plan development and execution
- In Store Presentation/Merchandising
- COM coordination and presentation
- Shipping, logistics and fulfillment management